- Cumberland Auto Accident Lawyer
- Cumberland DWI Lawyers
- Cumberland Living Trusts Lawyers
- Cumberland Traffic Ticket Attorneys
- Cumberland Wills Lawyers
- Cumberland Workers’ Compensation Lawyers
- Cumberland Wrongful Death Lawyers
According to the National Safety Council (NSC), more than 6 million Americans sustain a debilitating personal injury each year in the U.S. While such personal injury may be caused by plane or car accidents, others may result from exposure to toxins, assault, medical malpractice or on-the-job accidents. In the worst cases of personal injury, victims may be left with irreversible physical disabilities, if they actually survive.
At Kelly & West Attorneys at Law, our distinguished personal injury lawyers are devoted to:
- Developing personalized, professional relationships with each of our clients so we can effectively put their needs first
- Compiling and presenting the strongest possible personal injury cases for our clients
- Aggressively litigating our clients rights in trial, arbitration and mediation proceedings
- Working tirelessly to help our clients obtain the largest possible settlement/awards
We welcome victims of personal injuries in Cumberland or anywhere throughout North Carolina to attend a complimentary initial consult to get a comprehensive evaluation of their case, followed by expert advice regarding the most appropriate manner in which to proceed.
Other areas of expertise include:
- Bicycle Accidents
- Cumberland Auto Accidents
- Cumberland Living Trusts Attorneys
- Cumberland Traffic Tickets Attorneys
- Cumberland Wills Attorneys
- Cumberland Workers Compensation Attorneys
- Cumberland Wrongful Death Attorneys
- Defective Products
- Dog Bites
- Cumberland DWI
- Head Injuries
- Hit & Run
- Infant Brain Damage
- Medical Malpractice
- Nursing Home Injuries
- Pedestrian Accidents
- Personal Injuries
- Slip/Trip & Fall
- Truck Accidents
For those who choose to secure our superior legal representation, we will commit to providing prompt and professional legal service. Please contact our Cumberland personal injury lawyers today.
In the News
Plymouth Town Council Member Aneka Gibson faces felony charges for hitting a teenage girl and fleeing the scene, reports WBTW 13. Gibson was allegedly under the influence of alcohol at the time of the hit and run.
The accident occurred... read more
The North Carolina Court of Appeals held that a worker who was allegedly injured on the job was entitled to benefits even though her employer denied her claim.
A women who worked in a the meat department of a grocery store... read more
A woman declared in a text message the night before her 21st birthday that she planned to drink herself into a coma. Then she became heavily intoxicated at a party, drove her car into the side of another and killed... read more